Sleigh Pal Cookies
A sweet little deer duo in delicious cookies. Matching reindeer and antlers are decorated with color flow icing. Cute little smiles and noses gives these characters such personalities.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add 9 Pc. Holiday Cutter Set Add to shopping list 9 Pc. Holiday Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Snowflake Wishes Party Bags Add to shopping list Snowflake Wishes Party Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut heads using bell cutter; cut off clapper. Bake and cool cookies. Outline cookies with tip 3 and full-strength color flow; flow in with thinned color flow in cut bag. Let dry overnight.
Tape antlers and ears patterns to cake board; cover with waxed paper. Position cookies. Using full-strength color flow and tip 5, pipe antlers and ears against cookie; let dry. Pipe in inside ears with tip 3. Pipe tip 5 dot hair and nose, tip 2 dot eyes and outline mouth. Outline accent on nose with tip 1. Let dry. Carefully remove waxed paper and overpipe antlers and ears on back side; let dry.