Skulls and Crossbones Cookies
Here’s a headstone for every occasion. Perfect for your Halloween celebration and tricks or-treats!
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tombstone Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Tombstone Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare dough. Bake cookies and cool completely on cooking grid.
Carefully flow in thinned black icing to create tombstone shape. Let dry overnight. Using thinned white icing and tip 1 to pipe dots around edge of tombstone. Pipe white skull shape and crossed bones using tip 3. Let dry. Using black icing and tip 2, pipe eye holes and nose. Flatten eyeholes slightly with finger dipped in cornstarch. Pipe mouth teeth with black icing and tip 1.