Cookie Sheets & Je…
Skullful Snack Cookie
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 3 Pc. Haunted Halloween Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3 Pc. Haunted Halloween Cookie Cutter Set
- 3 x 5 in. cardstock
- Craft knife
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut skulls using cutter from set. Cut a 5 in. square background for each treat. Bake and cool cookies.
Also in advance: Ice squares. Outline cookie and 1/2 in. inside border with tip 3 and full-strength white icing; flow in with thinned black icing. Let dry.
Finally in advance: Ice skulls. Use pattern and cardstock to cut a stencil for facial features. Set over cookie and ice features smooth using black fullstrength icing; remove stencil. Outline skull and facial features with tip 2 and full-strength icing; flow in with thinned icing. Let dry.
Attach skull to square with icing. Pipe tip 2 scrolls inside square border. Pipe tip 2 teardrop-shaped teeth. Let dry.