Skiing the Holiday Slopes Cookie
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Mini Holiday Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Mini Holiday Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool gingerbread boy cookie. Ice face smooth with copper royal icing. Use tip 3 to outline and pipe in snowsuit in green, hands in copper and bottom of feet in black (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 3 and black icing to outline mouth and pipe dot eyes. Use tip 3 and copper icing to pipe nose and pink icing to pipe cheeks.
Combine 2 teaspoons of gum-tex with fondant and tint red. Roll fondant out 1/8 in. thick and cut skis each 5/16 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. long. Form front of skis into triangle shape and slight curve upward. Cut scarf 3/16 in. wide and trim to fit; cut fringe on bottom. Attach skis and scarf to cookie with tip 3 dots of icing.
Cut two 2 1/8 in. lengths of black shoestring licorice for ski poles. Pipe tip 3 green disks on bottom of each pole.
Add red fondant hat, cut to fit. Use tip 3 and white icing to pipe fur trim and pom pom. Attach ski poles to hands with tip 3 dots of icing.