Sitting Pretty Cake
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 58.
- Heart Pan Set (10, 12 x 2 in used)Easy-Add Heart Pan Set Add to shopping list Heart Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Sweet Couple Figurine Add to shopping list Sweet Couple Figurine
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Several days in advance: Make bench
Bake and cool cakes. Prepare for Stacked Construction. Prepare for rolled fondant. Cover cakes with fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother. Immediately score sides with 45° quilting lines spaced 1/2 in. apart using straight-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser. Stack cakes on foil-wrapped cake board, cut to fit. Using royal icing and tip 2, pipe dots on quilting lines; add bead bottom borders and let dry. Brush sides and borders with gold Pearl Dust. For bottom border, make about 50 ribbon roses. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut 5 x 3/4 in. strips for each rose. Dust roses with White Pearl Dust and attach to bottom border with icing. Add ?tip 3 message.
At reception: position bench and topper.
*Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more