Sir Snowman Cookie
You’ll have fun serving the Sir Snowman Cookie all winter long! Decorated in shiny color flow, he’s the perfect partner for a cup of cocoa.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 Pc. Holiday Cutter Set Add to shopping list 9 Pc. Holiday Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Roll out dough. Cut, bake and cool cookies using snowman cutter from set. Position cookies on cooling grid over cookie sheet. Cover cookies with thinned color flow icing in white in cut parchment bag. Decorate cookies with royal icing. With tip 3, outline buttons and scarf in white; pipe in buttons with black, scarf with green. With tip 2, outline eyes, nose and mouth in white; overpipe with black. With tip 3, pipe swirl hat band in white; pipe swirl and pull-out hat in red. Pipe swirl pompom in white.