Sipping Sundaes Cookies
It’s the best of both worlds! A cookie covered with candy. Use our Bell Cookie Cutter to make the sundae cup from cookie dough recipe and cover with melted candy. Make candy base with the Peanut Butter Cups Candy Mold and attach inverted decorated cookie with melted candy. Add 1/2 cherry ball on top.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Sour Cherry Balls Add to shopping list Sour Cherry Balls
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bell Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Bell Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Mold solid candies in peanut butter cups mold for base.
Cover bell cookies with melted white candy; let set. Pipe lines on sundae dish with melted candy in cut disposable bag.
Spread melted candy on ice cream area with spatula; cover immediately with nonpareils.
Attach 1/2 cherry ball on top and 1/2 stick of gum to back of cookie. Attach base to cookie.