Sinister Skull Cookies
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Mad Scientist Cutter Set Add to shopping list Mad Scientist Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cookie Spatula Add to shopping list Cookie Spatula
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut cookies using skull & crossbones cutter from set. Bake and cool.
Use tip 2 and full-strength white color flow icing to outline cookie. Use thinned white color flow icing in a cut parchment bag to flow in cookie. Let dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength black color flow icing to outline and fill-in eyes and nose. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Let dry.
Use tip 2 and full-strength red color flow icing to pipe dot pupils. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Use tip 1 and full-strength black color flow icing to pipe outline teeth.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more