Single No More Cake
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 x 2 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Double Hearts Cake Pick Add to shopping list Double Hearts Cake Pick
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Confectionery Tool Set Add to shopping list Confectionery Tool Set
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 14 in. Round Silver Cake Base Add to shopping list 14 in. Round Silver Cake Base
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make fondant flowers and leaves. Mix 12 oz. of fondant with 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex; divide into thirds and tint rose, green and yellow.
Using Floral Collection cutters, cut 20 each rose and yellow pansies and 20 each rose and yellow apple blossoms.
Place flowers on thick foam and cup centers using medium ball tool. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted flower formers.
Also cut 20 each large and small leaves using rose leaf cutter from set. Place leaves on thin foam and score vein lines with veining tool. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted flower formers.
Bake and cool two 2 in. high sheet cakes using firm-textured batter such as pound cake. Using circle cutter, cut 40 cakes. Cover cakes with melted candy.
One pack of Candy Melts will double-coat 4 to 5 cakes. Refrigerate until firm. Seal bottom of cakes with melted candy; let set on waxed paper-covered boards.
Divide each cake into 6 sections; pipe tip 2 triple drop strings, 1/2 to 1 in. deep, at division points. Pipe tip 2 ball at division points. Pipe tip 2 ball centers on flowers.
Add tip 4 bead bottom borders.
At reception: Stack cakes on base, in ascending layers of 18, 11, 7, 3 and 1. Attach fondant flowers and leaves with icing. Insert pick.
*Brand confectionery coating.
**Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown.