Silly Skeleton Cookie Pop
If you don’t have the skull cookie cutter, the shape it fairly easy to cut using a paring knife.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each candy serves 1.
- Spooky Cookie Cutter Set skull usedEasy-Add Spooky Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Spooky Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- White chunky chenille pipe cleaners
- White card stock paper
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot glue
Roll out dough; cut out and bake skull cookies; cool.
Place cookies on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Use thinned royal icing in cut parchment bag to cover cookies; let dry. Use tip 3 and full-strength royal icing to pipe facial features and tie; let dry.
Wrap 2 pipe cleaners around stick; one for arms and one for legs. Cut hands and feet from cardstock and attach to pipe cleaners with hot glue.
Attach stick to back of cookie with royal icing; let dry.