Silly Cyclops Cookie
He’s keeping his eye on you! Shaped cookie gets a poured on coating of thinned royal icing that provides a smooth base for your ghoulish facial features.
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan Add to shopping list Halloween Cookie Shapes Non-Stick Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Press cookie dough into mummy head cavity of cookie pan. Bake and cool.
Decorate using royal icing. Divide icing and tint black and yellow; reserve some white.
Thin a portion of the white icing. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Cover with thinned icing, tap grid gently to remove air bubbles. Allow to dry and repeat if necessary.
Use tip 3 and yellow icing to pipe ball eye. Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe dot eye center. Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe dot and shaped nose and pull-out dot ears.
Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe in mouth and add pull-out dot eyebrows.
Use tip 1 and white icing to pipe in teeth.