Signature Striped Cookies
Jazzy stripes and initials fashion eye-catching cookies. A double-ply white square, cut from Sugar Sheets!, highlights the hand-lettered monogram.
1 Green Stripes Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (makes 12 cookies)Easy-Add Green Stripes Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Green Stripes Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
1 White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (makes 30 cookies)Easy-Add White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list White Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each coookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Prepare and roll out dough. Using knife, cut 3 x 3 in. cookies. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. squares from Green Stripes Sugar Sheets! Attach to cookies using piping gel.
Using Rotary Cutter, cut two squares, 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 in., for each cookie from White Sugar Sheets! Place two squares back-to-back and attach using piping gel. Write letter on square using black FoodWriter marker. Attach square to each cookie using piping gel.