Cookie Sheets & Je…
’Shroom with a View Candy
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Premium White Candy Melts® Candy (9 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Primary Candy Colors Set (using yellow)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Garden Candy Color Set (using pink, green, & black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (1 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- shredded coconut
Each candy serves 1
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cordial Cups Candy Mold Add to shopping list Cordial Cups Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip® Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Comfort Grip® Pastry Brush
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Bread Knife
- Waxed paper
- Zip-Close Plastic Bag
In advance: Make candy pieces. For base, set Comfort-Grip cutter on cookie sheet. Fill 1/4 in. deep with melted green candy. Tap to settle; chill until firm. For mushroom stem, use candy mold to make yellow cordial cup shells. Chill until firm. For mushroom cap, set Ball Pan in freezer for 15 minutes or more. Use light pink candy in cut parchment bag to pipe dots (if candy starts to drip, return pan to freezer to rechill). Chill until firm. Spoon in dark pink candy to make candy shell; brush up sides, stopping 1/2 in. from top edge. Chill until firm.
Also in advance: Tint coconut.
Prepare truffles recipe. Spoon or pipe into mushroom cap and stem; seal with melted candy. Chill until firm.
Assemble mushroom on base using melted candy. Brush base with melted candy and immediately sprinkle on coconut. Tint fondant green*.
Roll 5 balls, decreasing in size from 1/2 in. diameter head to 1/4 in. diameter tail. Use dots of melted candy to assemble and attach caterpillar. Tint small amount of candy black; use cut parchment bag to pipe dot eyes and smile.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green fondant and coconut.