Showered With Good Wishes Candies
Perk up baby shower place settings with so-sweet favors. Fill candy plaque umbrellas shaped in our Mini Ball Pan with nursery-inspired candies formed in our Baby Shower Candy Mold.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Baby Shower Candy Mold Add to shopping list Baby Shower Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Craft knife
- 12 inches needed for each favor Curling ribbon
Tint ½ package Candy Melts yellow and use inside of Mini Ball Pan to make candy plaque umbrella.
Tint portions of melted candy pink (using red color) and blue, reserve some white. Mold a variety of baby shower candies using painting method .
Use melted yellow candy in cut Parchment Triangle to pipe ribs and zigzag garland design on umbrella.
Use craft knife to cut hole in gumball and insert lollipop stick. Tie ribbon around end of stick.
Insert open end of stick in hole and attach with additional melted candy. Fill with candy, let set.