Shoveling Snowcones! Cake
Bearing snowcones made of cereal treats, this jolly fellow is happy to give! Create this cake using the Step-By-Step Snowman Pan and White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Pink colored sugar Add to shopping list Pink colored sugar
- Easy-Add Blue Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Blue Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Lavender Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Lavender Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Orange Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Orange Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Dark Green Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Dark Green Colored Sugar
Sugar ice cream cones
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Cake serves 12, each cone serves 1.
- Easy-Add Step-By-Step Snowman Pan Add to shopping list Step-By-Step Snowman Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
For snowcones, prepare cereal treats and shape into 7 ball halves, 3 in. diameter. Cover treats with melted candy; sprinkle with colored sugars. Let set. Dip top edge of sugar cones in melted candy; attach cereal treats and let set.
Prepare snowman cake for rolled fondant. Place cake on triple-thick foil-wrapped board cut to fit cake plus 8 in. at bottom for arm area. Tint 12 oz. of fondant red, 4 oz. green and 1 oz. black; reserve remainder white.
Cover face area with white and hat area with red fondant. Roll out green fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut a 5/8 in. wide strip for hatband and attach with damp brush. Roll 1 3/4 x 1/8 in. diameter logs for eyes and 4 x 1/8 in. diameter log for mouth. Roll two 1 1/2 in. balls for cheeks and one 1 1/4 in. ball for nose; flatten slightly.
For tongue, tint a 3/4 in. ball of white fondant with a little red color; roll out 1/8 in. thick and cut a 1 1/4 in. half oval. Score line in tongue with veining tool. Attach all pieces with damp brush.
For neck, shape 8 oz. of fondant into a 5 x 2 x 1 1/4 in. thick log; position at bottom of cake. Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut an 8 x 6 in. piece to support cones and position below neck.
For each arm, shape 24 oz. of fondant into an 11 1/2 x 1 1/2 in. diameter log; flatten slightly.
Attach to head with damp brush and curve around cake board. Shape ends into mitts with thumbs. Position cones, slightly lifting hands to fit.