Shocking Warlock Crispy Rice Cereal Treat
It’s easy to create a spellbinding sorcerer using rice cereal treats, shaped in our Jack-O-Lantern Pan. They’re tinted with a special Halloween glow and topped with a fun fondant face.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
4 batches Your favorite crisped rice cereal treats recipe
- Easy-Add Iridescents Jack-O-Lantern Pan Add to shopping list Iridescents Jack-O-Lantern Pan
- Easy-Add Geometric Crinkle Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Geometric Crinkle Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Craft knife
Using pan and hat pattern, cut a board to hold assembled treats. Prepare 2 batches of cereal treats for face. Melt butter and marshmallows, stirring until smooth, tint using icing colors, then stir in cereal. Press mixture into pan; unmold onto prepared board. Prepare 2 batches of cereal treats for hat; tint butter/marshmallow mixture, then stir in cereal (color will lighten when cereal is added). Mold treats on board in hat area; form brim portion by hand, pressing over top of face.
Tint fondant for trims: 3 oz. yellow, 4 oz. orange, 3 oz. black. Roll out yellow fondant 1/8 in. thick and, using patterns, cut mouth and eye areas; position on face. Roll 2 x 11/2 x 3/4 in. thick white ovals for eyes; attach with damp brush. Roll 1/2 in. balls for pupils; attach with damp brush. Roll 2 in. orange ball for nose, 1 in. balls for cheeks; flatten cheeks and attach all with damp brush. Shape 1/2 in. square white teeth and 13/4 in. black log eyebrows; attach with damp brush. Roll black fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut a strip 11 x 3/4 in. wide for hat band; position and trim to fit. For candy corn, roll 3/8 in. thick white and orange logs and 1/4 in. thick yellow log. Position logs together and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut 12-15 pieces using triangle cutter. Brush backs with damp brush and position on hat.
*Note: Combine Orange with a little Red-Red for orange shown. Combine Violet with a little Rose for violet shown.