Shimmy Down the Chimney! Candy
Looks like Santa got stuck! A molded candy is used for Santa’s head. Stacked crisped rice cereal treats are used to build the 3 in. high chimney.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
large spice drops
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Santa & Snowman Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Santa & Snowman Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Mold Santa lollipops using painting method. Mix a small amount of red candy into white to make pink. Let set.
Prepare cereal treat recipe and press into pan, 1 in. deep; unmold. Cut 2 in. squares; stack 3 and press together to make 2 x 2 x 3 in. high chimney. Use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to pipe lines for 1 x 1/2 in. bricks. Pipe mound of candy snow on top, letting edges drip down. For arms, cut red spice drops in half lengthwise; roll out on surface sprinkled with sugar. Cut lollipop stick in half; wrap around end of lollipop stick, leaving 1 in. extended; secure with melted candy. For mittens, cut green spice drop lengthwise in half; roll out in sugar. Shape mittens by hand; attach to arms using melted candy. For body, cut spice drop in half horizontally; insert Santa lollipop stick through top half. Cut small hole in top center of chimney. Insert sticks, cut to fit, into chimney to position head and arms. Use melted candy to pipe fur trims on front and around neck and arms.