Shimmering Christmas Stocking Cookie
Find this Christmas stocking all aglow with the addition of White Sparkling Sugar and Red Colored Sugar.
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Rolling Pin Add to shopping list 12 in. Rolling Pin
- Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set (stocking cutter used)Easy-Add Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Winter Holiday 7 pc. Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut using stocking cutter from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare Color Flow Icing Recipe. Tint portions red; reserve some white.
Outline and fill in stocking. Use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to outline stocking. Use thinned red icing in cut disposable decorating bag to fill in stocking. Immediately use tip 2 and full-strength red icing to pipe diagonal lines and sprinkle with red sugar. Let dry. Use brush to remove excess sugar.
Make cuff. Use tip 2 and full-strength white icing to outline cuff. Use thinned white icing in cut disposable decorating bag to fill in. Sprinkle cuff with white sparkling sugars. Let dry. Use brush to remove excess sugar.