She's Got a Ticket to Ride Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red (no-taste) Icing Color Add to shopping list Red (no-taste) Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 22.
- Easy-Add 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 11 x 15 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Waxed paper
Prepare 1-layer cake by icing lightly with buttercream, then cover with fondant. Smooth with Easy-Glide Smoothers. Use tip 2 to outline and fill in a 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 in. area for background behind photo; smooth with spatula. Outline and pipe-in 1/2 x 1 in. areas with tip 2 for expiration date and date of birth.
For easy lettering, plan layout ahead in pencil on sheet of parchment paper. Position parchment layout on cake for proper fit. Use tip 3 to write name of state and signature. Print remainder of lettering with tips 1 and 2. Glue photo to waxed paper cut to fit and position on cake.