She's Weaving Home Cake
Talk about time to upgrade! This larger than life spider needs more growing room. Made from our Sports Ball Pan and resting on a 12 in. Round Cake, this spider needs some room to stretch his legs along with his fancy shoes.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
small red dot candies
Cake serves 28.
- Easy-Add 12 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 12 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Sport Ball Pan Add to shopping list Sport Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 32 Add to shopping list Tip: 32
- Cake Boards (2 taped together for extra strenght)Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Divider Set Add to shopping list Cake Divider Set
Ice 1-layer round cake smooth; use cake dividing set to divide cake into 8ths. Pipe tip 3 string webbing in each section. Position sports ball cake toward back of round cake, allowing space for Mini Ball "head" to be positioned.
Mark 8 sections for legs and pipe in with tip 16 pull-out stars; add tip 32 zigzag puff feet. Pipe tip 8 whites of eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add candies for center of eyes. Pipe in mouth with tip 4 and add tip 7 pull-out fangs. Cover body and face with tip 16 pull-out stars, making peaks down center of spider's back.