She’s Over Her Head Brownie Pops
Someone has really immersed herself in her work this Halloween! Create the bubbling cauldron brownie pop using black and vibrant green Candy Melts candy.
Favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Black Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Black Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Vibrant Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Vibrant Green Candy Melts® Candy
Orange, yellow and red spice drops
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Parchment Triangles 15 in.Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Leaf Cut-Outs™ smallest usedEasy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
Bake and cool brownies in mold supported by cookie sheet.
Melt black and vibrant green Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Dip end of lollipop stick into melted black candy; insert into narrow end of pop. Let set 2 minutes in refrigerator.
Step 3Dip pops into melted black candy; tap excess. Chill to set. Using cut parchment bag and melted black candy, pipe rim along the top of pop.
For legs, cut candy sticks in half and attach to pop with melted black candy.
For shoes, roll spice drops into a cone shape and then pinch part of wide end to make heels.
Using melted green candy, pipe green bubbles. Let each bubble set a little before piping another one.
On a granulated sugar-covered surface, roll out spice drops. Using smallest leaf Cut-Out, cut out four leaves in each color: yellow, red and orange. Attach two layers of flames around base of cauldron with melted black candy.