She's A Big Wheel Now! Cake
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Cake serves 57.
- Easy-Add 3-D Cruiser Pan Add to shopping list 3-D Cruiser Pan
- 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set (16 1/2 x 12 3/8 in. pan used)Easy-Add 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add 13 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 13 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Waxed paper
Note: To make gray icing, add a little black color to white icing.
In advance, cover Key Pattern with waxed paper. Outline pattern with tip 2 and full-strength color flow. Flow in with thinned color flow in cut parchment bag. Make 12 keys (make extras to allow for breakage); let dry.
Place car cake on board; ice windows and windshield smooth with spatula. Outline windows and doors with tip 4. Cover body of car with tip 16 stars. Pipe-in front and back lights with tip 8 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 21 tires and tip 8 dot wheel covers; pipe tip 12 bumpers and running boards. Outline tip 4 steering wheel. Pipe tip 12 ball head (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2 string hair and facial features. Pipe tip 8 outline arms and tip 2 dot hands and fingers.
Bake and cool two 1 1/2 in. layers to form one 3 in. high cake; prepare for stacked construction. Ice smooth. Add tip 21 star top and bottom borders. Position car cake. Attach keys with dots of icing. Print tip 4 message.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more