Sheep Peeping Easter Eggs
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- mini marshmallows
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (1 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
Each egg serves one.
Step 1Tint 1 oz. fondant brown for each egg.
Step 2Roll a brown fondant teardrop for head, 1 3/8 in. x 7/8 in. wide, tapering to 1/2 in. at top. Attach to egg with piping gel.
Step 3Roll four brown fondant logs for feet, 3/8 in. diameter x 1/2 in. long; flatten slightly on long side. Attach to egg with piping gel.
Step 4Use scissors to trim off 1/3 from mini marshmallows. Attach around egg with piping gel, leaving tummy area open.
Step 5Attach two white confetti sprinkles for eyes with piping gel.
Step 6Draw pupils and nose with black FoodWriter edible color marker.
Use scissors to cut two teardrop-shaped marshmallow pieces for ears. Attach to head with piping gel.
*Combine Brown with Copper for brown shade shown.