She Sells Seashells Cupcakes
Perfect for pool parties or under the sea birthdays, these cupcakes are topped with seashells molded with Candy Melts Candy and Wilton Seashells Candy Mold.
White Candy Melts® Candy (1 oz. per treat)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Pink Candy Melts® Candy (1 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
Favorite cupcake mix or recipe
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Blue Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Blue Sugar Pearls
Each treat serves 1
- Easy-Add Seashells Candy Mold Add to shopping list Seashells Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Blue Dots Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Blue Dots Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
Melt Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Marbleize melted candy and mold according to package directions. Chill until set and unmold.
Bake cupcakes in blue dots cups. Cool completely.
Prepare icing and tint blue. Ice cupcake tops smooth. Sprinkle with blue Sugar Pearls.
Attach seashells to cupcake tops with icing.