- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine , softened
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- Easy-Add pure vanilla extract Add to shopping list pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- Shamrock Sprinkle Mix , as desiredEasy-Add Shamrock Sprinkle Mix Add to shopping list Shamrock Sprinkle Mix
- Shamrock Icing Decorations , as desiredEasy-Add Shamrock Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Shamrock Icing Decorations
About 2 dozen cupcakes.
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line pan with baking cups.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Continue beating one minute. Pour into prepared cups.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Turn out onto cooling rack; cool completely.
Ice cooled cupcakes with buttercream icing; add sprinkles. Insert Fun Pix and icing decorations.