Shamrock Chocolate-Mint Brownies
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate melted
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Easy-Add vanilla extract Add to shopping list vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (6 ounces) mint chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can ready-to-use vanilla icing
- Easy-Add Dark Green Sugar Sprinkles Add to shopping list Dark Green Sugar Sprinkles
4 brownie shamrocks.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease Singles! Shamrock Mold with vegetable cooking spray.
Place butter and sugars in large mixing bowl, beat until smooth and creamy. Stir in melted chocolate, egg and vanilla.
Mix flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture; stir. Add chips; stir. Pour batter into prepared molds.
Fill cavities approximately 1/2 full, bake 20-25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes, remove from mold and cool completely.
On low heat or in microwave, heat icing until pourable consistency, do not overheat.
Place brownies on a rack and pour on icing. Sprinkle with sugar. Let set.