It takes only a wee bit ‘o time to decorate this Shamrock Cake. You’ll find that there’s no brighter way to cap off your St. Patrick’s Day party—just ice, add candy and a message!
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
green candy-coated chocolates
light corn syrup
12 cake servings.
- Easy-Add Shamrock Pan Add to shopping list Shamrock Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Make 2 3/4 cups buttercream icing-Tint 1 1/4 cups green (thin with 1 tablespoon + 3/4 teaspoon light corn syrup). Reserve 1 1/2 cups white (thin 1 1/4 cups with 1 tablespoon + 3/4 teaspoon light corn syrup.
Bake and cool cake and place on foil-wrapped cake board, cut to fit. Ice sides and background areas smooth with thinned white icing. Ice top smooth with thinned green icing.
Position green candy-coated chocolates on top border.
Print message with tip 3 and white icing.