Sew Adorable Cake
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Dark Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- Sugar cubes
- Non-stick pan spray
Cake serves 48.
- 4-pc. Oval Pan Set (largest pan used)Easy-Add 4-pc. Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list 4-pc. Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- 18 x 15 in. plywood or foamcore board (1/2 in thick)
- Waxed paper
- Facial tissue
At least 3 days in advance: Make color flow letters. Tape patterns to cake board and cover with waxed paper; spray lightly with pan spray and wipe with tissue. Outline letters with tip 3 and full-strength color flow; flow in with thinned color flow in cut parchment bag. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry 3 days. Pipe tip 2 outline stitching in full-strength color flow.
Let dry. Also: Prepare base board. Using pan as a guide, cut board 1/2 in. larger than pan on all sides; cover with chocolate fondant.
Bake and cool 2-layer cake, 3 in. high. Prepare and cover cake with 60 oz. pink fondant. Position cake on base board; pipe tip 7 bead bottom border in buttercream.
At party: Position letters. Raise B’s with sugar cubes to overlap other letters, attaching with dots of full-strength color flow.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown. Combine Pink with Royal Blue for pink shown. Combine Royal Blue with Violet for blue shown. Combine Lemon Yellow with Ivory for yellow shown. Combine Violet with Royal Blue and Pink for violet shown.