Sending Their Best Wishes! Cookies
Let imaginations take flight. Shape torsos from cookies shaped with our Girl Perimeter Cutter; add heart-shaped fondant wings that boast dimensional motifs created with a Spiral Pattern Roller.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Mini candy-coated chocolates
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 125 Add to shopping list Tip: 125
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Spiral Pattern Roller Add to shopping list Spiral Pattern Roller
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Girl Perimeter Cutter Add to shopping list Girl Perimeter Cutter
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Prepare fondant wings. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick; imprint with spiral roller. Cut 2 wings for each fairy using medium heart Cut-Out. Let dry on outside of medium Flower Former; dust with Pearl Dust. Let all pieces dry for 2 days before assembling.
Also: Make cookies. Prepare dough and tint copper. Roll out dough and cut fairies using girl cutter; cut off arms to shape bodice. Cut 2 x 1 in. triangular braces, one for each fairy. Bake and cool cookies.
And: Decorate cookies. Ice face area; pat smooth. Ice body; pat smooth. Set on waxed paper-covered board. Pipe tip 6 outline arms and legs. Pipe tip 3 outline fingers and dot nose; outline and fill-in neck area. Pipe tip 1 dot eyes and string mouth. Pipe tip 3 swirl hair and dot cheeks. With tip 3, outline and fill in bodice area and pipe bead shoes (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add tip 125 ruffle skirt. Make antennae by inserting 1 in. lengths of spaghetti into icing through opening of tip 3; using gentle pressure, squeeze and remove spaghetti coated with icing. Position in hair and attach mini candy to tip with icing.
Attach wings and brace to back of each cookie with tip 3 and royal icing. Let dry.
*Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown. Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown. Combine Orange with Red-Red for orange shown.