Sending Hissss Best Cake
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
Lemon Yellow Icing Color (combine leaf green and lemon yellow for yellow shown)Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
Rose Icing Color (combine violet with rose for violet shown)Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Sugar ice cream cone
Candy Coated Chocolates
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add Horseshoe Pan Add to shopping list Horseshoe Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add 9 in. Rolling pin Add to shopping list 9 in. Rolling pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Hot Colors Wavy 'Trick' Sparklers Add to shopping list Hot Colors Wavy 'Trick' Sparklers
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 20 in. x 14 in. plywood or foamcore board (1/4 in. thick)
In advance: Make Hat.
Tint fondant: 3 oz. green, 3 oz. yellow. Roll out 1/8 in. thick as needed. Cut a 5 x 4. in. strip of yellow fondant. Brush cone with Piping Gel and wrap fondant around cone. Smooth and trim away excess.
For fringe, cut 22 strips, 2 x 3/4 in. wide. Cut slits 1/8 in. wide, 1/2 in. deep, across outer edge. Roll and separate to make a tuft of fringe. Attach to bottom of hat using damp brush. Repeat.
For pompom, cut 4 additional strips and repeat as above. Let hat dry on waxed paper-covered board.
Bake and cool 2 cakes. Cut 6 in. off right-side end of each cake and trim other ends for rounded head and tail. Ice cut edges and attach cakes in S-shape.
Pipe tip 3 outline mouth. Use tip 21 stars to pipe 1 1/4 in. diameter dots over body; cover cake with tip 21 stars.
Tint fondant: 1/2 oz. black, 1 1/2 oz. red; reserve 3 oz. white.
For features, roll 1 1/2 in. diameter eyes, 1/2 in. diameter pupils, 3/8 in. diameter nostrils; attach using damp brush. Roll out red 1/8 in. thick.
Use pattern to cut tongue. Attach under mouth.
Attach candle with piece of damp fondant. Position hat and chocolates.