See Spot Celebrate! Cake
Every kid wants a puppy! Use the animal crackers pan and half a sports ball pan to construct this cute puppy cake. Add roll out cookies hat, paw and tail. Now all you need is a doghouse!
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Cake serves 16.
- Easy-Add Animal Crackers Pan Add to shopping list Animal Crackers Pan
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Paring Knife
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Use patterns and knife to cut out hat, bottom paw and tail; bake and cool cookies. Ice hat smooth and attach lollipop stick to back with melted candy. Let set.
Bake and cool Animal Crackers cake and 1/2 Sports Ball cake. Trim bottom of ears off Animal Crackers cake. Trim 1 3/4 in. off top edge of Sports Ball cake (neck) and 1 1/2 in. off bottom. Position cakes next to each other on foil-wrapped cake board; join with icing. Position paw and tail on board, securing with icing. Use toothpick to trace front and back leg patterns on cake and build up area with tip 12. Pipe whites of eyes with tip 7 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 7 dot pupils and nose; smooth; pipe tip 4 mouth and bead tongue; smooth. Pipe tip 16 star spots and tip 4 outline claws. Cover remainder of cake with tip 16 stars; Build up muzzle area. Pipe tip 3 dot whiskers on muzzle. Insert hat in cake; pipe tip 3 message, pull-out fringe and pom-poms.
*Combine Brown with Red-Red for brown shown.