See Spot Cake
Invite man’s best friend to your next party. This heart-shaped cake can be custom-colored to match your pet. Vary the rolled fondant ears and features for a one-of-a kind creation.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Puffed Heart Pan Add to shopping list Puffed Heart Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1A Add to shopping list Tip: 1A
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- 2003 Pattern Book (Dog Face)Easy-Add 2003 Pattern Book Add to shopping list 2003 Pattern Book
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
Ice cake smooth. Tint 3/4 pk. of fondant black, tint a small portion red and reserve remainder white.
Roll out black fondant and cut right ear, using pattern. Flip pattern over and cut left ear. Position ears on cake.
Cut nose and spot under eye using patterns; position.
Roll out white and remaining black fondant; cut eyes using wide end of tip 1A, cut pupils using wide end of tip 21 and cut freckles using small end of tip 12.
Position on cake. Roll out red fondant and cut tongue using pattern.
Make crease with spatula in center of tongue and curl bottom slightly; position on cake.