See Snow and Smile Lollipops
Build these fun seasonal snowflake pops using the Snowflakes Nesting Metal Cutter Set, Smiley Face Lollipop Mold and White Candy Melts. Candy corn makes their carrot noses!
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Smiley Face Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Smiley Face Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Snowflakes Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Snowflakes Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Waxed paper
Mold face candies without sticks, about 3/4 in. deep or just below stick indent line in mold. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Place second largest snowflake cutter on waxed paper-covered cookie sheet. Fill cutter 3/16 in. deep with melted candy, refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Using melted candy in cut parchment bag, attach faces to snowflakes; pipe vein lines on snowflakes. Tint portions of melted candy black and pink using candy colors.
Pipe eyes, mouth and cheeks using melted candy in cut parchment bags.
For noses, trim off yellow area from candy corn; attach with melted candy.
For earmuffs, cut two spice drops horizontally in half and cut a 3 in. piece of licorice; attach rounded tops of spice drops to ends of licorice and attach to face with melted candy.
For red hat, shape spice drop with a pointed top and a slightly flattened bottom. Pipe hat band and pompom with melted candy; attach to face.
For green hat brim, using rolling pin, flatten spice drop on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar; cut in half.
For hat, slightly flatten another spice drop and attach to brim with melted candy.
For hat band, roll out a yellow spice drop and cut a small strip; attach band to hat and hat to face with melted candy.
Attach sticks to backs of snowflakes with melted candy.