Cookie Sheets & Je…
Season's Tweetings Cookie
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut using holly leaf from set. Bake and cool cookies. Outline using tip 3 and full-strength icing; flow in using thinned icing. Immediately overpipe tip 2 veins using lighter green thinned icing; use toothpick to draw tips to a point. Pipe tip 2 dot berries using thinned icing. Let dry.
Make birds. Figure pipe birds using tip 8 and full-strength icing on waxed paper-covered boards. Pipe bead for body, about 1 1/4 in. long, drawing end into curved tail. Pipe dot head and continue squeezing as you pull away to form beak. Add tip 1 dot eye and tip 8 bead wing. Let dry. Attach bird to holly leaf using full-strength icing. Let dry.
* Combine Kelly Green with Leaf Green for both greens shown.
Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown.