Season's Sparkle Cupcake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Vegetable oil pan spray
each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cupcake Pedestals Add to shopping list Cupcake Pedestals
- Easy-Add Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Silver Foil Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Cellophane Tape
- Paring Knife
- Sheet of paper
Two days in advance: Make royal icing snowflakes. Tape pattern to board; cover with waxed paper. Spray lightly with pan spray; wipe off excess. Pipe snowflake with tip 2 lines and dots, using royal icing and heavy pressure. Let dry overnight. Gently slide piece of paper under snowflakes to loosen. Carefully turn over snowflake and overpipe with tip 2. Let dry overnight.
Ice cupcakes smooth in buttercream. With knife, cut a small hole in cupcake top; insert snowflake. Position cupcakes on pedestals.