Cookie Sheets & Je…
Season's Greeting Cards Cookies
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list 18 pc. Holiday Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Pastry Wheel Add to shopping list Pastry Wheel
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut 5 in. squares; bake and cool.
Use cutters from set to cut 1 reindeer, snowman or tree for each square; bake and cool.
Decorate cookies. Using full-strength icing and tip 3, outline square and 1/2 in. inner border; flow in border with thinned icing. Flow in centers with tinted thinned icing. While still wet, pipe tip 2 dot snowflakes, about 1/2 to 3/4 in. apart. Outline shaped cookies with tip 3 and full-strength icing; flow in centers with thinned icing. Let all dry 24 hours.
Add reindeer and snowman features using tip 2 dots and outlines and full-strength icing. Attach figures to squares with icing. Let dry.
*Combine Red-Red with Christmas Red for red shown. Combine Leaf Green with Kelly Green for green shown. Combine Brown with Red-Red for tan shown. Combine Orange with Red-Red for orange shown.