Seasonal Fir Candy
What a tree-mendous idea! Pretzel mold tree candies are put on display using a round base cut from crisped rice cereal treats.
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Lavender Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Lavender Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list Flowerful Medley 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment
Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Non-stick vegetable pan spray
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Pretzel Mold Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Pretzel Mold
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance, use melted candy in cut parchment bag to make candy tree. Position pretzel in mold; refrigerate to set and unmold.
Press crisped rice cereal treats 1 in. deep in sheet pan. Unmold onto waxed paper sprayed with vegetable pan spray. Use medium round cutter from set to cut base. Place base on cooling grid positioned over sheet pan and cover with melted candy. Cut hole in center of base and insert Christmas tree.
Divide treat base into eights and attach confetti sprinkle garlands from division points with dots of melted candy.