Sealed with a Big Kiss Cookie
Show all your special Valentine’s just how much you care with delicious cookies with the biggest kisses on them. Great for school and home parties.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations
Pink candy-coated chocolate dots
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 Cavity Non-Stick Sweetheart Cookie Pan Add to shopping list 12 Cavity Non-Stick Sweetheart Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set (largest one used)Easy-Add Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Round Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
One day in advance, roll out cookie dough 1/8 in. thick and use largest circle cutter to cut and back cookies. Let cool. Make lips with same dough recipe in the sweetheart cookie pan; bake and cool. Combine pink and rose icing color to make light and dark pink color flow. Tint a small portion of icing black and another small portion red-red. Reserve a small amount of white icing for eyes. Position round cookie on cooling grid placed over parchment paper and cover with thinned light pink color flow icing; let dry overnight. Position lips cookies on same cooling grid and cover with thinned red color flow icing; let dry overnight.
To make antennae, dip cookie stick in melted white candy about 1/2 in. deep and attach icing decoration. Make two. Position on parchment paper to dry.
When completely dry, dip other end of cookie stick in melted white candy and attach to back of cookie; position on parchment paper to dry. Use tip 12 and full-strength white color flow to pipe eyes; let dry. Use tip 2 and full-strength black color flow icing to pipe pupils and eyelashes. Attach lips with full-strength color flow icing. Use tip 10 and dark rose color flow icing to make dot cheeks. Attach candy coated chocolate for nose with dot of icing.