Scrolling Down the Aisle Cakes
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (115 oz.)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cooking Spray Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Cakes seve 62
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Floral Fantasy Fondant Imprint Mat Add to shopping list Floral Fantasy Fondant Imprint Mat
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Easy-Add Cake and Treat Display Set Add to shopping list Cake and Treat Display Set
- Easy-Add 2 1/2 in. Globe Tier Set Add to shopping list 2 1/2 in. Globe Tier Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Dowel Rods
- Waxed paper
- Facial tissue
At least 3 days in advance: Use patterns to make royal icing scrolls. Copy patterns and tape to cake boards; tape waxed paper over patterns. Spray with pan spray; wipe off excess with facial tissue.
Use royal icing to cover scrolls with tip 9 outlines; pat smooth and flatten slightly. Let dry 24 hours. Turn scrolls over and overpipe backs; pat smooth and flatten slightly.
Let dry 24 hours. Use brush to paint outer edges with thinned royal icing to hide seams. Let dry 24 hours.
Make 30 single scrolls for cake sides; 8 small double scrolls for top of 6 in. cake, 10 medium for 8 in. cake and 12 large for 10 in. cake
Bake and cool 2-layer cakes. Cover with rolled fondant. Insert dowel rods into centers (5 in. will be exposed). Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut 4 in. wide strips to wrap around bottom of exposed dowel rods: cut strips 3 1/4 in. high for 6 in. cake, 4 in. high for 8 in. cake, 4 1/2 in. high for 10 in cake. Smooth to hide seams.
Use Cake Dividing Set to divide 6 in. cake into 8ths, 8 in. cake into 10ths, 10 in. cake into 12ths. Roll out fondant 1/4 in. thick; imprint pattern using Fondant Imprint Mat. Use patterns to cut ribbons (8 small, 10 medium, 12 large), making sure patterns are centered over matching rows of flower imprints. Attach to cake at division marks using damp brush.
Tape top hole of 3 globes closed. Cut a 6 in. fondant circle; wrap around globe, leaving bottom hole clear. Slide globes over dowel rods until bottom of globe rests against fondant covered section of dowel rod. Pipe various-size tip 2 scrolls over globes. Paint globes and ribbons with Pearl Dust/vanilla mixture.
At reception: Attach side and top scrolls between ribbons using fondant adhesive.