Scrolled Heart Cookies
The clever design of the Broken Hearts Cutters makes two cookies a one time. Decorated in Color Flow™ icing, the pretty scroll design is perfect for fancy parties and gifts.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Zig-Zag Friendship Heart Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Zig-Zag Friendship Heart Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut using cutter; separate halves of heart. Bake and cool cookies.
Use tip 2 and outline one heart section in full-strength white Color Flow icing and one in full-strength red Color Flow Icing. Flow in with thinned Color Flow icing in matching colors. Let dry.
Use tip 1 and full-strength red and white Color Flow icing, pipe scrolls on hearts in opposite colors. Let dry.