Scrapbook Surprise Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Natural Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
Cake serves 24.
- Easy-Add Book Pan Add to shopping list Book Pan
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add People Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list People Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Decorating Comb Add to shopping list Decorating Comb
- Easy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Boards Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Cellophane Tape
- Straight pin
Cut 2 cake boards to 13 x 15 in. Tape together and cover with foil.
Position cake on board. Ice top of cake lightly and sides thick with white icing. Use wide edge of decorating comb to comb sides of cake to resemble book pages.
Roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick; cover top of cake.
Using Cutter/Embosser, cut out various size photo spaces for cake top; cut out and position same-size fondant rectangles in various colors.
For photo borders, use wavy-edge wheel of Cutter/Embosser to cut 1/4 in. wide strips and attach with damp brush.
Cut faces and clothing using people Cut-Outs; attach with damp brush.
Cut thin strips for hair, wind around toothpicks and attach.
Cut squares to fit for cake and gifts in pictures and add strips for icing, candle and flame; attach.
Cut balloons, stars and remaining gifts using small round, star and square Cut-Outs. Attach small strips for bows.
Use FoodWriters to print messages and draw confetti and balloon strings.
Roll a 1/2 in. diameter pink fondant rope and position around bottom border of cake.