Scrambled Colors Cake
Just as colorful on the inside as well as outside, this marbled cake begins with our Decorated Egg Pan and your favorite firm-textured cake batter. Top it off with Wilton Icing Colors and favorite jelly beans.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Decorated Egg Pan Add to shopping list Decorated Egg Pan
- Tip: 12 4 neededEasy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Zip-Close Plastic Bag
Prepare firm-textured batter such as pound cake. Tint 1/4 batter each green, rose, violet and yellow. Grease and flour pan. Fill four disposable bags fitted with tip 12 with tinted batter. Randomly pipe dollops of batter in pan, using all batter.
Bake cake 50-60 minutes; let cool 10 minutes and level bottom. Unmold cake and let cool completely. Ice smooth. Pipe tip 18 loose zigzags. Position jelly beans. Place coconut in a plastic bag, add a few drops of green icing color and knead into coconut until color is evenly blended. Dry coconut on waxed paper. Sprinkle around cake.