Score Big Cupcakes
You can field a terrific lineup of party cupcakes in no time just by adding a sports-themed icing decoration to your iced treat. They´ll go fast?especially when you serve them on the high-rising Cupcakes ´N More Dessert Stand.
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Baseball Mitt Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Baseball Mitt Icing Decorations
Soccer Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Football Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Football Icing Decorations
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups, and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe; tint green. Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 1M with green buttercream icing. Cover cupcake tops with icing swirl. Position soccer, football or baseball icing decorations.
Position on Cupcakes ´N More® Stand.
We iced the top with a swirl of icing, but you could also decorate a field of pull-out grass for your sports-themed cupcakes. Use tip 233, with multiple openings for quick coverage. Just squeeze the bag and pull up for a lush effect.