Scary Spirit Gelatin
Wilton pans are a great way to mold fun, holiday themed desserts, cookies, candies too! Here a green goblin takes shape. Icing trims are added after unmolding.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix Add to shopping list Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix
3 boxes lemon gelatin 3 oz. each
1 box lime gelatin 3 oz.each
Refrigerate tinted icings in covered containers until ready to use. Make 1 package of Wilton Vanilla Whipped Icing Mix: • Tint 1/4 package orange • Tint 1/4 package yellow • Tint 1/4 package black • Tint 1/4 package green
Prepare gelatin according to package directions, mixing 3 boxes of lemon with 1 box of lime. Spray pan with vegetable pan spray, blot away excess with paper towel. Pour gelatin mixture in pan and chill until firm. Unmold and decorate.
Position gelatin on board or serving dish.
Use tip 3 and orange whipped icing to pipe-in background areas (smooth with spatula).
Use tip 3 and yellow whipped icing to pipe-in eyes.
Use tip 3 and black whipped icing to pipe pupils.
Use tip 6 and green whipped icing to pipe eyebrows.