Scary Snare Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Chocolate Buttercream Icing recommended with Black Icing Color
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Just Batty Baking Cups or Halloween Themed Baking CupsEasy-Add Just Batty Baking Cups Add to shopping list Just Batty Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool the cupcakes in Halloween Themed Baking Cups, and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shade shown. Tint orange and Violet. Prepare Chocolate Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint black.
Using Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow combination buttercream icing, ice top of cupcake with spatula.
To make spider web, use tip 4 and black icing top pipe 4 lines that intersect at the center of the cupcake to form 8 sections. Use tip 3 and black icing to connect segments with curved lines. Use tip 5 and violet icing to print "BOO" on cupcake. Use tip 3 and orange icing to overpipe "BOO" on violet icing.