Scarlet Scallop Cookie Pops
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Heart Pops Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Heart Pops Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 103 Add to shopping list Tip: 103
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Decorating Nail Set Add to shopping list Decorating Nail Set
- 1 1/2 inch Waxed paper squares
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make one tip 103 rose on tip 10 base for each cookie using rose royal icing. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry overnight. Also: Make cookies. Prepare dough and press into pan following pan directions. Insert stick. Bake and cool. Place cookies on cooling grid over waxed paper. Cover with thinned red icing; tap to smooth and let set.
Decorate with full-strength white icing. Pipe tip 3 scallops 1/2 in. from edge. Pipe tip 3 bead border. Attach rose with dots of icing. Let set.