Scallop Scroll Cupcakes
- 1 Purple Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 6 treats)Easy-Add Purple Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Purple Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Border Punch Set Add to shopping list Border Punch Set
Bake and cool cupcakes. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using the Rotary Cutter, cut two 5/8 in. wide strips along length of the Bright Pink Sugar Sheets!.
Use Scallop Border Insert to cut a scalloped edge on the Sugar Sheets! strips.
Attach ends of strips together with piping gel to make one long strip. Curl strips into a spiral shape. Position on cupcake. Press gently into icing to secure the spiral.