Save 'em For a Rainy Day Candy
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Blue Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Blue Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Mint Drops
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Standard Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Small Non-Stick Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Small Non-Stick Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Springtime Treats Candy Mold Add to shopping list Springtime Treats Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Angled Spatula Add to shopping list Angled Spatula
In advance: Using royal icing, make 4 tip 14 rose-colored drop flowers for each favor needed. Make extras to allow for breakage; let dry.
Make candy shell in baking cup, painting white candy up side of cup. Make a candy plaque lid, using medium round cookie cutter.
Using painting method, mold baby duck with umbrella. Refrigerate until firm; unmold. Trim two sides of a Candy Melts wafer to form easel. Attach to back of chicks with melted candy.
Lighten green candy with a little white; spatula ice "grass" on top of lid; position drop flowers on top. Attach duck to lid and flower to umbrella with melted candy; let set.
Fill cup with Mint Drops.