Cookie Sheets & Je…
Saucer Sledders Brownies
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (6 ounces per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
Each treat serves 1.
- Easy-Add Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold Add to shopping list Brownie Pops 8-Cavity Silicone Mold
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make 1/4 in. thick candy shells in Mini Ball pan. Use hot knife to trim off top edge for a 1 in. high sled.
Bake and cool brownie pops (1 for each body) in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Make fondant sledding figures. For 2 figures shown, tint fondant: 2 oz. each black, rose, blue and violet; 1 oz. yellow; 1 oz. brown or copper for each head.
For scarf ends, roll out yellow and violet 1/16 in. thick. Cut 3 x 3/8 in. strips. Fold into V-shape; cut 1/16 in. wide slits, 1/4 in. deep, for fringed ends. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted wooden dowel rods.
To cover bodies, ice smooth; roll out pink and blue 1/8 in. thick and cover. Cut a 3 in. circle for shirts; attach around top of brownie pop and smooth with hands. Roll out violet and black 1/16 in. thick; cut 5/8 x 6 in. strips for pants; attach around bottom.
Position bodies leaning back slightly in candy shells; support with fondant if necessary.
Roll 3/4 in. balls of pink and blue (2 each); shape into 1 1/2 in. long tapered sleeves and attach using damp brush. Roll four 3/4 in. black balls; shape into shoes and attach.
Roll four 1/2 in. black balls; shape into mittens and attach, resting on sled. Roll 1 1/4 in. balls in copper and brown; insert cut Lollipop Stick and attach for heads. For straight hair, attach individual strands, about 1/2 to 3/4 in. long. For curly hair, attach tiny black balls. Shape 1 1/2 in. high tapered hat with 3/8 in. diameter ball tip; roll 1/4 in. ball for pompom; attach. Cut 1 1/2 x 1/8 in. strip for earmuff band; attach. Roll 3/8 in. diameter balls for earmuffs; flatten and attach.
For scarf around neck, roll small amount of violet and yellow 1/16 in. thick. Cut 3 x 3/8 in. strips; attach around neck. Attach prepared scarf ends with dot of melted candy. Roll tiny ball noses; attach. Use Black FoodWriter to draw eyes and mouth.
* Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.
Combine Brown with Red-Red for dark skin tone shown.
Combine Golden Yellow with Lemon Yellow for yellow shown.