Santa's Helpers Cake
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Bold Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Red Brush-On Color™ Add to shopping list Red Brush-On Color™
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Romantic Cake Stamps™ Add to shopping list Romantic Cake Stamps™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Color Tray Add to shopping list Color Tray
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Wooden skewers
- Waxed paper
- 1 in. high craft block
- Sharp Knife
At least 5 days in advance: Make fondant elves and gift tag. For gift tag, roll out white fondant and cut out tag using pattern.
Let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface. Decorate tag and write message using FoodWriter markers.
Prepare 2-layer square cake for rolled fondant and cover cake with 36 oz. of white fondant; smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Make fondant ribbon and bow using red from Multi Pack: Cut 7/8 in. wide strips as follows--
For ribbon, cut four 8 in. long strips, attach across cake top with damp brush.
For bow loops, cut two 7 in. strips and fold in half, pinch ends and attach with damp brush.
For bow center, cut one 2 in. long strip, wrap around center of bow.
For streamer, cut one 4 1/2 in. strip, notch one end; attach to bow with damp brush. Using swirl Cake Stamp and Brush-On Color, imprint designs randomly on cake.
Remove skewers from elves. Position marker in large elf's hands and stamp in small elf's hands. Position elves and tag.